Learn the important step of adding PartsLogic to your Google Analytics for tracking site search success
📆 Last Updated: 9/2/2021
🕒 Estimate time to complete task: 2-3 minutes
As a first step of setting up PartsLogic, adding PartsLogic as a new user to your Google Analytics is highly recommended.
Benefits of adding PartsLogic include:
- Delivery of a customized site search report each month
- PartsLogic team can monitor user behavior for continuous improvements
How to Assign PartsLogic to your Google Analytics
To add a new user to an account/property/view:
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
- In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Account Access Management.
- In the Account permissions list, click the (+) icon, then click Add users.
- Enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
- Enter this email address: email@example.com
- Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
- Select the permissions you want. Learn more about permissions.
- For best results, select the permissions for firstname.lastname@example.org to be: ☑️ Edit
- Click Add.
Optional Step: removal of an existing @webshopmanager.com account
If there is already another @webshopmanager.com user assigned, you are free to remove it.
To delete a user:
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the desired account.
- In the Account, Property, or View column, click Access Management.
- Use the search box at the top of the list to find the user you want. Enter a full or partial address( e.g., email@example.com or janedoe).
- Select the check box for each user you want to delete, then click REMOVE.