Steps to enable PayPal Express on your checkout and where to get the credentials in your PayPal account.
Enable Paypal Express Checkout on your site and add the required credentials.
Paypal Express may require an activation fee. Contact your Customer Experience specialist at 619-278-0871 or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm if an activation fee applies and to request activation. Once confirmed and activated, you can then enable Paypal Express live on your site as follows:
Enable PayPal Express in WSM:
In Web Shop Manager Admin, hover over "System"
Select the Payment & Processing tab
Check PayPal Express
After performing the steps below and adding the appropriate information to the appropriate fields
Click Save Changes
How to find PayPal Express Information
- Login into your PayPal account
- Click on Profile and settings
- My selling tools
- API access > Update
- NVP/SOAP API integration (Classic) > Manage API Credentials
- Request API signature (default) > Agree and submit
- API Username > Show (Copy and paste into the field from the steps above.)
- API Password > Show (Copy and paste into the field from the steps above.)
- Signature > Show (Copy and paste into the field from the steps above.)