In the event of an Emergency - i. e. Website down (not accessible) either Customer facing or WSM admin panel, please click on the "submit service desk ticket" link above.
Look for information regarding known outages or issues on our WSM News and Updates section on our admin site.
Steps to submit and manage service desk tickets
Bookmark the following links:
Watch the videos below.
Creating Service Desk Account:
Creating Service Desk Support Ticket:
Managing Service Desk Ticket:
Service Desk ticket status
Below is a list of status' and how they are used by our team.
- New - when a ticket is created and work has not begun on the task
- In Progress - a team member is working the task
- To be Scheduled - requires work from the Development Department. The status will remain as to be scheduled until it is assigned to a sprint.
- Scheduled - requires work from the Development Department. The status will remain as Scheduled when assigned to a sprint and the work is completed.
- Escalated - the task has been escalated to management
- Waiting on Client - requires feedback from the client. The status will remain here until the Client Experience Rep is able to review your response and change the status.
- Reopened - when a ticket was previously closed and then reopened by the client or the CE Rep
- Confirmed Close - work is completed by the WSM team and waiting for the client to confirm and close
- Closed - the ticket is either completed or has been noted with a different resolution status