If your inquiry forms or order emails are bouncing or going to the customer's spam folder you should complete the following:
Confirm the email in your System > Configuration > Site Information tab is an email account with your domain.
Add or Edit the TXT record in your DNS
- Log into the location where you manage your DNS.
- Access the domain for your site and edit the DNS
- If you do not have an existing TXT Record, add a TXT Record
- Name: leave empty
- TTL: 86400
- Data: v=spf1 include:spf.wdsolutions.com a:smtp.webshopmanager.com ~all
- If they have another TXT then you should edit that record and add include:spf.wdsolutions.com, see the example below.
- Data: v=spf1 include:spf.wdsolutions.com a:smtp.webshopmanager.com include:_spf.google.com ~all
Examples of different TXT
v=spf1 include:spf.wdsolutions.com a:smtp.webshopmanager.com include:secureserver.net ~all
If you are having difficulties updating these records, our Tech Support team can take a look at the situation and provide you with specific instructions for your case. Please, submit a support ticket if you need help with updating your SPF record.