Integrations and Beta
News and System Availabilty Updates
Customer not receiving emails from my website / SPF record
If your inquiry forms or order emails are bouncing or going to the customer's spam folder you should complete the following:
Confirm the email in your System > Configuration > Site Information tab is an email account with your domain.
Add or Edit the TXT record in your DNS
- Log into the location where you manage your DNS.
- Access the domain for your site and edit the DNS
- If you do not have an existing TXT Record, add a TXT Record
- Name: leave empty
- TTL: 86400
- Data: v=spf1 include:spf.wdsolutions.com ~all
- If they have another TXT then you should edit that record and add include:spf.wdsolutions.com, see example below.
- Data: v=spf1 include:spf.wdsolutions.com include:_spf.google.com ~all
Examples of different TXT