hCaptcha is an alternative spam prevention tool to Google's reCaptcha. Use the instructions in this article to add a site to your hCaptcha account & add hCaptcha fields to your Inquiry Forms.
last updated: August 11th, 2021
Create an account in hCaptcha
- Go To hCaptcha - Stop more bots. Start protecting privacy & create an account
- Create a new site on hCaptcha
Enter your site name and domain, select your preferred Captcha difficulty then click Save! (by default, this will be set to moderate)
- You will need two credentials from hCaptcha, your "Sitekey" & "Secret Key".
Adding hCaptcha credentials to your Site
- From your dashboard, hover over System & click Configuration
- Click the menu tab for General
- Select hCaptcha from the Captcha Provider dropdown menu, then enter your Sitekey & Secret Key
- Scroll down & click the green Save Changes
Adding hCaptcha to Inquiry Forms
- From your Dashboard, hover over Content & click Inquiry Forms
- Click the edit icon for the form you wish to add the hCaptcha field to
- Click the green Add Field/Section button
- Select hCaptcha
- Click & drag the field where you would like it to display on the form (typically just above the submit field)
- Click the green Save Changes button
Need more help? Check out the Related Articles linked below, contact your Client Success Manager or submit a Service Desk ticket.