Listrak helps marketers unlock the power of their customer data to create personalized, 1:1 interactions that drive incremental revenue, engagement, lifetime value and growth.
Monthly Technology License: Professional, Premium
Skip ahead to
- What is Listrak?
- How does it work?
- What Listrak features are implemented in Web Shop Manager?
- What can be configured?
- Where can I get more information about Listrak?
- How can I get Listrak installed on my Web Shop Manager site?
What is Listrak?
With more than a decade of digital marketing experience, Listrak servers over 1,000 clients and works with leading brands. Eastablished in 1999, Listrak has evolved from and ESP provider to a marketing automation platform. Using AI and predictive analytics, Listrak empowers today's modern marketer to use data from all kinds of sources, browseing and purchases, desktop and mobile - to better understand their customers.
How does it work?
What Listrak features are implemented in Web Shop Manager?
- Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Get all cart information if a customer doesn't complete checkout. Remind them about their cart and completing their checkout.
- Email Capture
- Capture any email entered anywhere on your site so you can email them later.
- Browse History
- Get all customer browse history and market to them if you're having sales, promotions or just remind them about what they viewed.
- Product History
- Get product specific information a customer browsed to send them marketing email about the product
What can be configured?
The only configuration option currently available for Listrak is the Merchant ID. It can be found under the System → Configuration → Integrations tab. The merchant ID is required for the feature to work.
Once the Merchant ID is entered, all the features defined above are automatically installed and used on your website.
Where can I get more information about Listrak?
Visit Listrak's official website:
How can I get Listrak installed on my Web Shop Manager site?
Please reach out to Web Shop Manager personnel for more information:
Phone: (619) 278-0872