Add a location map for your place of business to create one less barrier between your clients and you!
Skip ahead to
With Web Shop Manager's Google Maps integration, you can add a business location map to make it even easier for your customers to find you. Manufacturers can also take advantage of this feature to display the locations of different retailers that sell their products.
Adding a location map in WSM
- In Web Shop Manager, hover over Modules and click Locations.
- Click ADD LOCATION.
- Enter your location data in the Add Location form.
- On the bottom right on the page, click Add Location.
- Geocoding locations often fails on the first attempt. If geocoding fails, you will see a RETRY GEOCODING button appear at the bottom of the Locations list.
- Click the RETRY GEOCODING button. If there is still an issue, an error message will display with additional details. If there is no issue geocoding the location, you will see a green success message.
Add Location form definitions
The table below defines the fields in the Add Location form and explains their use within the form.
|*Location Name||The name of the business/property whose address you wish to identify. This information is required to save and create the location.|
|Hidden||When Yes is selected, this location does not show on the map and is hidden from the location listing below the map.|
|Address||The street address for the location.|
|Address 2||Second line of the street address, if one line is not enough. Provide additional address information, if needed.|
|City||The city for the location.|
|State||State (US) or province (Canada) of the location.|
|*Zip||Postal code of the location. This information is required to save and create the location|
|Phone Number||The primary phone number to contact the location.|
|Phone Number 2||An alternative phone number to contact the location.|
|Fax Number||Fax number to contact the location.|
|Email address to contact the location. Enter the location's website URL with HTTP:// included (Example: http://www.webshopmanager.com).|
|Website||Location's website URL. Enter the location's website URL with HTTP:// included (Example: http://www.webshopmanager.com).|
|Hours||Hours of operation for the location.|
|Comments||Any additional comments about the location.|