In this article you will find simple directions on how to log and change your password.
Skip ahead to
The staff at Web Design Solutions will provide you with a username and password that you can use to access WSM. This account will be set as the owner of the site and can be used to create accounts for other employees. In order to access the dashboard in the backend of WSM, you will need to have your account username and password ready. The URL to log in to the back end of WSM can be found here.
- Open your preferred web browser.
- Go to the admin section of your WSM account by going to (yourdomain)/admin
- In the Username field enter your username. This field is case sensitive, so enter it exactly as is.
- In the Password field enter your password. This field is case sensitive, so enter it exactly as is.
- If entered correctly, the first screen you will see is the Dashboard. From this screen you can access all the development and communication tools that WSM offers.
Changing Your Password
- In order to change your password you will need to log into WSM.
- In the Upper right hand corner click on the link that says Account
- In the Account Details screen click Change Password
- You will be asked to enter your old password, then enter your new password, and then retype new your password
- Click Change Password