T-HUB is a multi-channel Order Manager solution designed to integrate your eCommerce stores with QuickBooks and Shipping services.
ASM & T-Hub Version/Installation
Visit the T-Hub site to determine which version and support are best for your company and Quickbooks version, https://atandra.com/t-hub/.
Visit our pricing page or contact support, firstname.lastname@example.org, to confirm your current subscription with WSM includes the feature to activate T-Hub connector.
Setting up T-Hub for Quickbooks
Follow instructions provided by Atandra on installing and setting up T-Hub.
Site API Key
Contact WSM to obtain an API Key, access is based on your current subscription level.
Adding Store in T-Hub
- Go to the Admin of your site
- Click System > Configuration
On the Site Information tab, the first line Site Name, that is what you put by Store Name is.
Web Service URL
- Add your sites URL: https://YOURDOMAIN.com/
- Key: Enter in the Order API Key that was given to you by a WSM Team Member.
- Click Test Store Connection